Has anyone bought this sump?

Eye H8 Empty V

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 11, 2019
Messages
486
Reaction score
675
Location
Magnolia, TX
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone I'm looking at setting up my first tank in 10 years! I'm going with a 90 long and came upon this 20g sump on eBay. Is anyone using this sump? What do you think about it? Do you have pics of it setup? Thanks!

20g Long Sump Tank Link
 
Hey everyone I'm looking at setting up my first tank in 10 years! I'm going with a 90 long and came upon this 20g sump on eBay. Is anyone using this sump? What do you think about it? Do you have pics of it setup? Thanks!

20g Long Sump Tank Link
Following to see what people say. I see you can get the kit for several sizes. Catch the Petco dollar per gallon and it might be a decent deal depending on the feedback. I like the fact it's veteren owned.
 
I've heard good things. It's just a baffle kit so not much can go wrong
 
I have one of his kits in a 20L. Mine has the adjustable water height. Using it going on 2 years. No issues and I’m happy with it.
 
I have the refugium kit for a 40 breeder works good,three chambers.Run 2 filter socks and feed pump for my external skimmer,2nd chamber is fuge,3rd is return pump and heaters
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 16 25.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 14.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 12.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 5 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new