Has anyone bought this sump?

Eye H8 Empty V

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone I'm looking at setting up my first tank in 10 years! I'm going with a 90 long and came upon this 20g sump on eBay. Is anyone using this sump? What do you think about it? Do you have pics of it setup? Thanks!

20g Long Sump Tank Link

hdsoftail1065

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone I'm looking at setting up my first tank in 10 years! I'm going with a 90 long and came upon this 20g sump on eBay. Is anyone using this sump? What do you think about it? Do you have pics of it setup? Thanks!

20g Long Sump Tank Link
Following to see what people say. I see you can get the kit for several sizes. Catch the Petco dollar per gallon and it might be a decent deal depending on the feedback. I like the fact it's veteren owned.

dawgfish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have one of his kits in a 20L. Mine has the adjustable water height. Using it going on 2 years. No issues and I’m happy with it.

rainmaker

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the refugium kit for a 40 breeder works good,three chambers.Run 2 filter socks and feed pump for my external skimmer,2nd chamber is fuge,3rd is return pump and heaters

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 35.4%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 15 23.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 12 18.5%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 15 23.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back