Has anyone deaalt with Aquarium Specialty?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Harry_Y
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Harry_Y

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 30, 2009
Messages
1,084
Reaction score
205
Location
Liverpool, NY
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered 8 light bulbs and a light shield, The Bulbs came last week.

Then I got a message that the Light shield will be delayed
in shipping (should have shipped middle of last week)

I called and e-mailed them and get no response at all.


I was all set to place a second order with them
then I thought lets see how the first order goes.

Right now not so good :squigglemouth:

Is this normal for them????
 
I made an order with them, they seem to drop ship from the manufacturer...so if the manufacturer is moving slow could take some time to get all of your stuff. It took a good bit of time to get my reflectors and ballasts from ice cap.

I didn't have trouble getting in touch with them though...just called them up.
 
I ordered a light fixture and had a slight problem that the halide bulb was broken during shipment. They took care of it so I would not worry.
 
Thanks all, it just seems weird

I don't think they took my $40 and split the country
It's just that it is holding me up and I'd like a status.

---Edit---

I got a phone call from them today, and they say it should
be shipping and just waiting for a tracking number.
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new