Has anyone dealt with Reefersdirect.com?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tank102a
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Tank102a

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 17, 2009
Messages
129
Reaction score
4
Location
SE Michigan
I purchased a skimmer online form a website called reefersdirect.com. I tried calling them regarding my order but nobody picks up. I emailed them and no response.

Has anybody dealt with them? Any input would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Adrian
 
Ok, an update.
So they are a legitimate retailer I did get my order in. But if you are expecting Any sort of customer service, or a shipment in a timely manner this is not the place for you. Took 3 weeks to get my calcium tester in, and two weeks for the protein skimmer.

Not once has anyone picked up the phone when I called their 1800 number.
I must have dialed it 15 times in the three weeks it took the test kit to get in.
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new