Has Anyone Else Broken Their Toe On the Floor?

Can't say I have. However, there has been a couple times where I stumbled on an imaginary (fill in the blank) whilst walking and luckily no one seen me in action. Lol

Hope you get a quick recovery. ;)
 
Yes, last year I was walking barefoot through my bedroom and my toe caught on the carpet and folded under as I stepped. At first I thought I just sprained it, but it turned out to be a slight fracture. I agree...not fun.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new