has anyone ever used these lights?

  • Thread starter Thread starter reefGods
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

reefGods

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 21, 2024
Messages
140
Reaction score
15
Location
Palm Beach
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_5293.jpeg
 
Well that depends on the size and depth of your tank, but those are good lights and it will grow anything you want on an appropriate sized tank, including sps. I have the 100 watt version and I'm happy with it.
 
Well that depends on the size and depth of your tank, but those are good lights and it will grow anything you want on an appropriate sized tank, including sps. I have the 100 watt version and I'm happy with it.
how many of those do I need for 55 gallon?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new