Has anyone purchased from Harry's Marine Life

CoralB

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered from them and had good results . More then eager to help me with my order also sent pictures of what they had at the time in the coral I was looking for . I received my order on time and I still look at their site from time to time to see anything else they might have that I’d be interested in . They do a live auction every Friday which is fun to watch on Facebook .

Dr. Dendrostein

Marine fish monthly
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered from them and had good results . More then eager to help me with my order also sent pictures of what they had at the time in the coral I was looking for . I received my order on time and I still look at their site from time to time to see anything else they might have that I’d be interested in . They do a live auction every Friday which is fun to watch on Facebook .
The father and son are really nice. When I'm out that area they're one of the first places I go to. Great selection and healthy specimens

Bensonthefish

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Online not good experience. Fish not healthy. One time I went to the store to pick up what I ordered during the live sale. I wanted a specific fish but worker says that was not part of the live sale. I ask him what's the difference and he would not comment. After that experience, I stayed away from live sales but they do have the volume and variety of fishes.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 29 15.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 5.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 25 13.4%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 109 58.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 6.4%
Back