Has anyone seen a torch like this

Enduring_Aquatics

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 15, 2024
Messages
126
Reaction score
65
Location
Kentucky
What state or country do you live in
Kentucky
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm thinking about getting this torch has anyone seen one like this before? I haven't and think it's cool

Screenshot_20250412_133228_Samsung Internet.jpg
 
Yeah I have no idea it doesn't have a name i just thought it was really neat with that blue. I'm thinking about selling my holy grail just to get it lol
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 21.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 9 21.4%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new