OP
P

PegasisR

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Update: Only let down with the doser I ran into(happened today) with the sentia is, when you lose wifi connection for whatever reason... You have to add the doser again and follow all the steps to add wifi back to it. Power cycling doesn't help either. They need to update the app and add a way to change wifi on demand through the app.

minus9

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Update: Only let down with the doser I ran into(happened today) with the sentia is, when you lose wifi connection for whatever reason... You have to add the doser again and follow all the steps to add wifi back to it. Power cycling doesn't help either. They need to update the app and add a way to change wifi on demand through the app.
Yeah, I’m not seeing this problem. I’ve lost WiFi several times this past week and everything is still running as it should. Maybe it’s a firmware update or old app issue?

OP
OP
P

PegasisR

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah, I’m not seeing this problem. I’ve lost WiFi several times this past week and everything is still running as it should. Maybe it’s a firmware update or old app issue?
My app is up to date! Aswell the unit will stick to schedule when wifi is disconnected

bmcyo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Old post, but just in case:

Anyone knows how to reset the reservoir level in the app?

Cannot find it in the manual, ans does not seem to be intuitive in the app

Thanks luck on the specific pump you want to change the level and go into “device settings”

Fernthereefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is in french, but basically it is in device settings - reservoir levels

When I click the save button nothing happens here. Must be in the wrong place

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221025-092558_sentia.jpg
    Screenshot_20221025-092558_sentia.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 20

Fernthereefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
To conclude this story and for those in a similar situation.

I had to remove the dosing product from the list and reconfigure the entire program. Not a big deal, but would have thought a simple reservoir reset be easier.

minus9

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
There are a few quirks with the app that I’m finding so far, but it’s something they can fix in future updates, hopefully. But the fact that the app is responsive and doesn’t stall like the GHL app is a major win for me. I did email their support about raising the limit of the reservoir volume, so I think if everyone who uses these dosers sends them feedback, they’ll listen and hopefully add or enhance features.

ssster2020

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
An old thread I know but does anyone know where to find replacement tubing? And another question, the tubing is quite "small" and twice in the last little while my parameters were tested low, when i looked at the dosing line it was plugged by the all 4 reef I'm dosing. Not sure if its caused by the small tubing or not. Other than that these are exceptional dosers even with the app issues.

Fernthereefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
An old thread I know but does anyone know where to find replacement tubing? And another question, the tubing is quite "small" and twice in the last little while my parameters were tested low, when i looked at the dosing line it was plugged by the all 4 reef I'm dosing. Not sure if its caused by the small tubing or not. Other than that these are exceptional dosers even with the app issues.
I use it for all for reef also. Been more than a year and have not had a blockage. I use bigger tubing though (1/4; standard). At first I was afraid the seal with the pump would fail, but so far it has worked for me.

cmarnold23

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone know the minimum dosing volume each pump head will do? I need to use it for my moonshiners elements and some of them are really small volumes.

minus9

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Does anyone know the minimum dosing volume each pump head will do? I need to use it for my moonshiners elements and some of them are really small volumes.
I would only use the "nano pump" version on a doser. The normal concentrated elements should be dosed by hand, unless you have a massive tank? Also, over time all dosers will vary in dosing volume as the tubing wears in/out.

cmarnold23

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would only use the "nano pump" version on a doser. The normal concentrated elements should be dosed by hand, unless you have a massive tank? Also, over time all dosers will vary in dosing volume as the tubing wears in/out.
I have 375 gallon dt, 50 gallon frag tank, and 90 gallon sump all on same system. I don’t mind dosing them by hand usually. But if I ever want to have a vacation or go out of town I’m going to need them on a doser lol. I couldn’t find the minimum dosing volume anywhere online. I’m guessing it’s probably 1ml

minus9

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have 375 gallon dt, 50 gallon frag tank, and 90 gallon sump all on same system. I don’t mind dosing them by hand usually. But if I ever want to have a vacation or go out of town I’m going to need them on a doser lol. I couldn’t find the minimum dosing volume anywhere online. I’m guessing it’s probably 1ml
You can dose 0.1mL if you want. I’m dosing 0.25mL several times a day, but it’s coral food (SpsEvo), so nothing critical. I think you would be okay skipping a week or more without causing any issues. You can set the doser up and use RO and dose in a container and measure each dose to make sure your calibration is true? I would also set the amount to slightly under what you would normally dose. It’s better to be under than to be over with trace elements.

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 6.7%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 4.2%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

• I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 96 80.7%
  • Other.

Back