Has anyone used an Aquavitro Element M reactor?

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Joined
Apr 29, 2014
Messages
25,006
Reaction score
174,208
Location
USA
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm in the process of setting up an Aquavitro Element M. I plan on using carbon. Has anyone else used this reactor? How did it work for you? What media types did you use in it?
 
I had it. It worked well… I got rid of it cause the little ball that’s used for backflow prevention drove me nuts banging around.
 
Thanks for the feedback! What type(s) of media did you use? Did any one functionally work better than another in the reactor?
 
Thanks for the feedback! What type(s) of media did you use? Did any one functionally work better than another in the reactor?
Polyp lab carbon and also used it as a reactor for seachem de nitrate material.

It worked as intended for both just fine. Has plenty of flow through it and is adjustable
 
Good feedback! Thanks again!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new