Has the "Instagram" post media policy changed?

Isaac Alves

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 22, 2015
Messages
2,823
Reaction score
1,822
Location
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just noticed in my build thread that my links to Instagram posts are no longer showing. I was posting it because it was a bit easier to do this on my part. I know...a bit lazy man's way to keep my build thread going.

Cheers. And happy reefing.
 
I'm not sure what you are seeing, but I just reviewed the last few pages of your build thread and I see several images that are coming from your instagram account. I'm not showing any images that aren't appearing. Feel free to PM me or any of the mods if this continues to be an issue for you.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new