I believe so. I only know of 3 devices that are 36 volt and they are the Varios 6, 8 and 10 models. If the power supply is 24 volt that it can be connected to the Kraken.
The simple fact that one has to ask 3rd part vendors to decipher the product features and portfolio is crazy. You can't find ANY relevant information about these products on their sprawling (useless) product website.
While I am looking forward to testing the "Maven" - I am not a Hydros customer because when I was in the
market for a controller I couldn't make heads or tails of their products. I spent 10-15 minutes trying to dig through site and just gave up and went with GHL because in the same 10-15 minutes I could identify features, options and use details.
Hydros? No features matrix . No real explanation of options, interoperation, use cases or anything else. Just a bunch of bloviated marketing nonsense. Heck there is not even meaningful naming convention for products or "ports", etc. The whole thing feels like seat of the pants randomness with things named on a whim and no forethought about ecosystem, documentation or clear marketing.
In looking at the "Maven" the other other day, I stumbled upon Hydros iV somehow - and for the life of me couldn't figure out exactly what it is our does even after digging through the CV and Hydros site and other places.
https://www.coralvue.com/hydros-iv. Is it just a stirrer, does it use pumps, hold probes, provide any function other than that? I don't actually care, what it does, but it is an example have how absolutely poor the marketing and documentation is. Pages of bullet points and happiness, but no real "Here is what this device does, what it needs to work and how it works". This applies to the entire product range and website.
Just my two cents...