Have you bought from Boom Corals yet?

You got me too check em out and I just spent $300!! Lol. I’ve been wanting to find a coral source close to me (reasonably). Lol. Looking forward to my corals!
Looks like your goodies were delivered. Any problems with anything just send me a quick PM or email and I'll be happy to help you out! That willsoni was so fat, I had to take it out of the water and let it deflate just to fit into the bag lol.
 
If you purchased from Matt, post pictures of your corals, I'd like to see them!!
 
I did get everything in. Looks good but still acclimating. Ill post some pictures tonight when things fill out. Thanks again and looking forward to another order!!
 
I did get everything in. Looks good but still acclimating. Ill post some pictures tonight when things fill out. Thanks again and looking forward to another order!!
Going back down to see him tomorrow, I'm sure i'll buy more as well! :)
 
0148E266-BC2C-489A-B4EC-D52575AA55BA.jpeg 51910B9C-6760-44AE-AD43-035A8B7E203E.jpeg 670D724C-2AF5-4CBE-8C9C-FE4A1BAA9F8E.jpeg
 
Corals arrived and look great. Had good polyp extension in the bag and after acclimating and dipping they where right back to normal after a few hours in the tank. Packed real well stapled and double and triple bagged. I will get pictures tomorrow when i turn up the light. I have to say this is my first time mail ordering coral and it went great. The dip was clean afterwards nothing too weird found just copepods. Compared to a few of my LFS which looks like an HR Gieger painting after Im done dipping I have to say they where pretty clean.

Thank you boom they are great
 
Corals arrived and look great. Had good polyp extension in the bag and after acclimating and dipping they where right back to normal after a few hours in the tank. Packed real well stapled and double and triple bagged. I will get pictures tomorrow when i turn up the light. I have to say this is my first time mail ordering coral and it went great. The dip was clean afterwards nothing too weird found just copepods. Compared to a few of my LFS which looks like an HR Gieger painting after Im done dipping I have to say they where pretty clean.

Thank you boom they are great
I'm glad to hear it. :) Thanks for giving me a try!
 
Wouldn't let me purchase it, just kept sending me back to the PayPal screen
Says PayPal failed to approve the payment. I can send you an invoice instead you can pay that way? Also shipping is $35. You chose free ground shipping for kessil lights which isn't correct.
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 5 38.5%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 23.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new