Have you bounced a mushroom?

marmar

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 15, 2022
Messages
97
Reaction score
57
Location
Tennessee
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey reefers! Have you guys ever had a mushroom grow bubbles and bounce for you? If so, let's see some pictures and what do you think made it bounce for you?

I keep seeing people say high intensity light on the bluer side, but I want to know is there anything else that you think made it bounce?
 
Do you have any before and after pics?
I do, actually. The left image was how the two mushrooms looked when received as frags and on the right is what they've morphed into over the past 6-8 months. The lighting conditions were slightly different when both were taken - but you can still see remnants of the original texture/pattern in the center of the mushrooms in the second image (I updated the original comparison with a better image taken with a macro lens).

before-after.jpg
 
FB_IMG_1661813835417.jpg

Yes.
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new