Have you ever dreamed about Reefing? (Poll)

Have you ever dreamed about Reefing?

• Yes, it was a good dream

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • It was a nightmare

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • I dream about reefing all the time

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • No, I have never dreamed about reefing

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wish I dreamed about reefing

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Tennyson

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Multiple selections! Let's hear about your reefing dreams, here's mine.

I'm in a fish store I've never seen before. I had been searching for a Blue Striped Mushroom Coral since the Indo ban, and this is the day I find one. There they were, the Blue Striped Shrooms I had been searching for the last two years. I have to buy them now.
Suddenly, the store is like a Walmart and I can't find anyone to bag them for me. After frantically searching, I find someone who doesn't know what he's doing. It is impossible to get him to walk with me. Finally we get to the tank and notice the mushrooms start swimming like jellyfish. They start hovering out of the tank like UFOs and disappear before my eyes. The guy helping me just looks at me like it's my fault they're gone! I've had similarly frustrating dreams about the Gold Hammers honestly. I wake up without them.

PS: I found them online a few weeks later :) 20191016_194826.jpg

Last edited:

arturoo1977

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ive had many reefing dreams and although they are different, they are always bad things, or hurries or emergencies.
Last night I dream about going to a new aquarium store and never could get into the shop for many reasons... I woke up wishing I could go inside al looked :(

VB313

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Multiple selections! Let's hear about your reefing dreams, here's mine.

I'm in a fish store I've never seen before. I had been searching for a Blue Striped Mushroom Coral since the Indo ban, and this is the day I find one. In the first tank I see as I walk in there they were, the Blue Striped Shrooms I had been searching for the last two years. I have to buy them now.
Suddenly, the store is like a Walmart and I can't find anyone to bag them for me. After frantically searching, I find someone who doesn't know what he's doing. It is impossible to get him to walk with me. Finally we get to the tank and notice the mushrooms start swimming like jellyfish. They start hovering out of the tank like UFOs and disappear before my eyes. The guy helping me just looks at me like it's my fault they're gone! I've had similarly frustrating dreams about the Gold Hammers honestly. I wake up without them.

PS: I found them online a few weeks later :) 20191016_194826.jpg
Sounds like a bad batch of shrooms....

OP
OP
Tennyson

Tennyson

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ive had many reefing dreams and although they are different, they are always bad things, or hurries or emergencies.
Last night I dream about going to a new aquarium store and never could get into the shop for many reasons... I woke up wishing I could go inside al looked :(

So I'm not the only one dreaming of impossible situations. So frustrating!!!

Idoc

Getting lazier and lazier with upkeep!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just had cervical surgery 2 week's ago. As i was coming out of the anesthesia in the recovery room the nurses told my wife i was constantly talking about my fish fir the past hour. My wife was nice enough to video it for all to see, ugggh.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 50 42.0%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 25 21.0%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 41 34.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.5%
Back