Haven't seen this guy in months!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dburr1014
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Dburr1014

10K Club member
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2016
Messages
12,637
Reaction score
11,589
Location
CT
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Still kinda off hidden, bad pic, I know.
Thought it died months ago but here is the proof. The red serpant star.

20240114_104506.jpg
 
Still kinda off hidden, bad pic, I know.
Thought it died months ago but here is the proof. The red serpant star.

20240114_104506.jpg

Its like getting a picture of bigfoot. Blurry, out of frame but you can definitely see it.
 
Its like getting a picture of bigfoot. Blurry, out of frame but you can definitely see it.
Yes, the last time I saw it, it had white blotches. Thought it was going to die. That was probably late summer.
This hobby is just amazing.
 
Yes, the last time I saw it, it had white blotches. Thought it was going to die. That was probably late summer.
This hobby is just amazing.
It is. I lost a sand dollar for like a year, was sure it was dead. Then one day it was front and center, clean and on top the sand alive. A few hours later it was gone and i haven't seen it again. Been about a year, he's due to pop up soon
 
Still kinda off hidden, bad pic, I know.
Thought it died months ago but here is the proof. The red serpant star.

20240114_104506.jpg
It's always crazy what you find in your reef. I had a rock flower anemone that I figured just died till I had to take the tank apart and low and behold 5 years later there it was on the back side of a rock that you could not see. I find one of the most interesting times to look at your reef is after the lights have been out a few hours the go in with a small light and take a look I'm alway amazed at what I find.
 
When I had my first saltwater tank years ago I had no idea shrimp molted. I thought my coral banded shrimp had died as a result when I saw the hulk. I had been working tons of crazy hours and my wife thought I had gone nuts when I briefly saw the little guy a few weeks later peeping out from under a rock.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new