Having fun with ur controller

justingraham

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I was wondering if anyone has fun with there significant other with their controller.
I work mid shift so I'm at work during the night. My future wife is scared of "ghost" and claims they are real. So I decided to have fun with this.
The first thing I did was flick the lights on and off when I know she is working on the tank.(I am one of the lucky ones where my partner enjoys the hobby as much as me) that was a pretty funny text. To get "the lights are flickering I beleive someone is trying to tell me something" so I printed out Morris code and flicked the lights to say "I'm coming for u".
All in all it was funny for me not so much for her.
Second one I did I conected a fan to one of the outlets. I made a dummy plug that looked real and had it drapped over the fan so if u took a quick glance at it u would think it was not plugged in. So again I knew she was on the couch and I turned on the fan. This one was a bad one she went to my moms house and stayed there till I got home from work because she didn't want to be killed by a ghost.

So I need some more ideas guys. I'm hopeing to set up a camera to my apex as soon as I upgrade my phone. So I at least to get to see my shananagans.

So I want to hear if u guys are as sick as me and also any ideas are welcome

thanks in advanced

Justin

ngvu1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nope I would never do that to my future wife specially the one enjoys reefing......where can you find one nowadays not that I am looking :)

OP
OP
justingraham

justingraham

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nope I would never do that to my future wife specially the one enjoys reefing......where can you find one nowadays not that I am looking :)
Co Ed Softball is where I found mine. I was lucky that she just wants to be involved in everything I do. Also just include her in everything I mean everything I let her pick out frags and fish. I am lucky in that aspect of it.

But in saying all that scaring people is just what I do so its expected. And once she eventually does find out it was me she will have a laugh about it. Hopefully I will be able to save the video on apex and show everyone at Christmas.

Willz

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nah she will laugh well hopefully

Payback is a ***** and turnaround is fair play. My wife years ago got me bad on April Fool's Day. We were living in a 2nd floor apartment and I had gone to great lengths to make sure we had renter's insurance that covered $1MM of damages caused by the aquariums. I had about 5 tanks in the apartment running well over 400g. I got home that evening and found a letter taped to the door. I opened it and it said they had performed a random apartment inspection and I would need to remove any aquariums over 10g or be subject to eviction. It was on the rental agency's letterhead. I just about pooped my pampers before she started laughing and said "April Fool's!". She was worried I was going to stroke out over her little prank.

OP
OP
justingraham

justingraham

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Payback is a ***** and turnaround is fair play. My wife years ago got me bad on April Fool's Day. We were living in a 2nd floor apartment and I had gone to great lengths to make sure we had renter's insurance that covered $1MM of damages caused by the aquariums. I had about 5 tanks in the apartment running well over 400g. I got home that evening and found a letter taped to the door. I opened it and it said they had performed a random apartment inspection and I would need to remove any aquariums over 10g or be subject to eviction. It was on the rental agency's letterhead. I just about pooped my pampers before she started laughing and said "April Fool's!". She was worried I was going to stroke out over her little prank.
Sounds like we have women that are the same

mpjmeyer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol. As I was reading that, I pictured myself doing the same thing, but I would look like this doing it..
drevil_finger01.jpg

Thle009

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sounds like American Home Funniest Video's material. I just don't know if it would spook your fish with the light flickering on and off. Also, there's a saying it's funny until some one get hurt. Not sure that's a good idea :)

OP
OP
justingraham

justingraham

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The only thing hurt will be her pride

Thle009

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Or dump something into the tank by accident when being spooked. :)

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 45 21.3%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 73 34.6%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 70 33.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 9.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.9%
Back