Having issues with Mobius

  • Thread starter Thread starter jmp21677
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jmp21677

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 1, 2009
Messages
672
Reaction score
283
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Since the recent Mobius update I'm having issues with my G4 pro. It's not running the program I've entered and when I try to make changes it gives me a not supported error message? Anyone have any ideas? I've already tried logging out and back in as well as reinstalling the app
 
You're not the the only member that's had issues since the app update. My only advice would be to save your profile and perhaps set up everything as new again. Might want to try customer support too.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new