Hawaii fish ban update

I wished BIOTA would grow them and sell them at different sizes. Who has a big BIOTA now? I’d love to see what they look grown up/are bigger.
my lfs did a test on how the biota tangs would change color as they age and they turn to a classic yellow tang as they age, the ones that you are seeing are little babies
 
my lfs did a test on how the biota tangs would change color as they age and they turn to a classic yellow tang as they age, the ones that you are seeing are little babies
Agree. I know someone with biota and that translucent appearance in juveniles turn to a more defined yellow as they mature.
 
Any more updates on this? I thought about getting 2 or 3 @Biota_Marine tangs for my 240, but I'm afraid my more establish tangs would tear them apart because they are so small.
 
Any more updates on this? I thought about getting 2 or 3 @Biota_Marine tangs for my 240, but I'm afraid my more establish tangs would tear them apart because they are so small.
Acclimation boxes and mirrors
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new