Hawaiian Spotted Puffer

  • Thread starter Thread starter LetItReef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

LetItReef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
May 29, 2014
Messages
2,921
Reaction score
1,434
Location
San Diego, CA
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
5D7C5D62-90C8-46A2-B471-A2222086D500.jpeg Hello- will this little fella bother any of my corals? I have lps -donut/trachy/ pearl bubble /hammer and few shrooms. I also have few snails and couple of Blood shrimps.
Thanks!
 
It will most certainly annihilate all of your invertebrates - snails, hermit crabs, etc. As for coral, I think you are safe. Might have read that they could nip at some SPS but I am not sure on that.
 
Oh no! I guess I wil have to pass on this one.
Thanks for the fyi!
 
I have one in my reef. Doesn’t bother coral or crabs but nips at the snails if they fall upside down.
 
I've had them nip fleshy LPS.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new