Hawkins Echinata

  • Thread starter Thread starter BAUCE
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
As mentioned earlier, here is a pic of the one i got last week. Not as vibrant blue as your guys’.
C4A430C1-04CC-40EC-A56A-E025B00ADDF8.jpeg
Give it time
 
Amazing hawkins colonies here. I started chasing tenuis and sold mine, regretted it almost immediately. I recently swapped back to MH and got another piece of Hawkins. These classics really shine through when it comes to a whiter spectrum. I plan to give it plenty of room, the color and structure is hard to beat!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new