Head pressure -- how much flow am I really getting

  • Thread starter Thread starter 125mph
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

125mph

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 16, 2016
Messages
867
Reaction score
303
Location
San Diego
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm running a 57W UV so I'm trying to dial in the flow. The UV is plumbed directly into the return.

I have so many elbows and T's and an unused manifold, I think its too inaccurate to calcuate the head pressure. Here's a video of my return flow.. Do you think this is around 300gph, 500 or 800? Guestimate?

The return is split into two nozzles.

 
IMG_9324.jpeg



IMG_9325.jpeg



IMG_9329.jpeg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new