heading to murpheysburo

  • Thread starter Thread starter ofblong
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ofblong

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 14, 2008
Messages
343
Reaction score
13
Location
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well looks like I will be in tennessee for christmas. I am thinking of renting a car driving to chicago ($1000 cheaper than flying out of Grand Rapids so yeah I can handle the $100 plus that little bit of gas to drive to chicago and back :D)and then flying out rather than making the 10 hour drive but im not sure if I want to do that yet or not considering the cost of a car rental for 10 days. either way $1000 for plane tickets but it would only cost me prob $300 for gas round trip.
 
You should come down to Chattanooga (about 1 3/4 hours SE) and come to the store I work at, fifth day creations. We have a huge selection of corals.
 
Yea come see us!
 
You two are shameless:D.

There are several cool things to do in Chattanooga. Eat at Sticky Fingers is one of them. It's a pretty easy ride from Murfreesboro.
 
LOL well when I get exact dates I will be down there ill have to finger I mean figure out where I will go. Obviously if I buy anything it will have to be put in something that will keep it alive for a week haha. which means ill have to stop in to any stores after christmas day like the 26th lol. though I may go "earlier" to pick something out and then just have it put on hold I dunno something like that. I am sure ill have lots o family I will have to visit.
 
If you get something I can ship it back for you...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new