Healthy frag?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Klyph
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Klyph

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 16, 2017
Messages
120
Reaction score
43
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m taking another shot at SPS coral in my tank. I haven’t had much success in the past, but have my parameters “on point” now, so I’m trying it again.

I just put this frag in a few days ago. It’s getting about 300 par, and strong flow. Does it look healthy?
IMG_9389.jpeg
 
I’m taking another shot at SPS coral in my tank. I haven’t had much success in the past, but have my parameters “on point” now, so I’m trying it again.

I just put this frag in a few days ago. It’s getting about 300 par, and strong flow. Does it look healthy?
IMG_9389.jpeg
What's that at the bottom? STN? Or glue?

"On point" means nothing without context.

Blue lighting pics are extremely hard to see anything.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new