Heart attack and heart surgery but back again

steve&mari

Blessed Reefer
View Badges
Joined
Jan 25, 2011
Messages
3,130
Reaction score
3,057
Location
grand rapids michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone sorry I been absent from R2R this week. Rushed to er earlier this week and into emergency heart surgery. All's well I'm home again slowly getting back into the swing of things. Just wanted to say hi and it's good to be back with friends here. Have a great and blessed day everyone.
 
Prayers en route and glad you're OK!!
 
Thank you everyone. I've been through worse but hopefully with meds they can delay replacing the mitral valve for a long time but it's going to need replaced at some point they're telling us.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new