Heat pack or not???

Blackhawk Fan

Jedi Reefer
View Badges
Joined
Jun 10, 2009
Messages
3,448
Reaction score
242
Location
Valparaiso Indiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Shipping a box to Coral Springs Florida tomorrow night. The low here is expected to be 36 overnight tomorrow and 67 there. Should I use a heat pack or not?

Thanks!
 
I would regardless just to be safe,I had a shipment come up from L.A to me here in the Bay Area with a heat pack and was a bit on the knippy side it was in the 70s there and low 60s here.
 
I would, you can't go wrong with heat packs.

Most of them don't even go past a certain temperature.

Now if you put 4-6 in the same box, you may have a problem.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new