Heat sealer recommendations?

  • Thread starter Thread starter kindler19
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

kindler19

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 12, 2013
Messages
95
Reaction score
0
Location
Dublin, Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking to buy a heat sealer for sealing plastic bags for shipping. Was wondering what people are using and a quality product.
 
Get one that allows you to stop suction and seal whenever you want. The vacuum sealer I have sucks all of the air out and then seals. It wouldn't work for coral.
 
I bought one at Walmart that has both vacuum and non-vacuum. I just don't use the vacuum and it works great. They sell industrial type sealers online at Uline.com, packing material supply.
 
Looking to buy a heat sealer for sealing plastic bags for shipping. Was wondering what people are using and a quality product.

Do a search on that famous auction site for 12" impulse hand sealers. They're relatively inexpensive and they last me around a year before they die and I use them A LOT
 
I have a Foodsaver that is very old. You can either use the vacuum or not. The price has come down also since we bought ours.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new