Innovative Marine

cutter2001

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 26, 2025
Messages
96
Reaction score
77
Location
McAllen
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am thinking of ordering an Innovative Marine EXT 200 or 240 system. I am wondering what the general reviews and feelings about the build quality are for these tanks.

Any problems with leaks or poor build quality are appreciated. Also, any compliments or recommendations for these tanks as well.

Thanks in advance,

Cutter
 
I am thinking of ordering an Innovative Marine EXT 200 or 240 system. I am wondering what the general reviews and feelings about the build quality are for these tanks.

Any problems with leaks or poor build quality are appreciated. Also, any compliments or recommendations for these tanks as well.

Thanks in advance,

Cutter
never had any issues with any of mine pretty good brand IMO
 
I am thinking of ordering an Innovative Marine EXT 200 or 240 system. I am wondering what the general reviews and feelings about the build quality are for these tanks.

Any problems with leaks or poor build quality are appreciated. Also, any compliments or recommendations for these tanks as well.

Thanks in advance,

Cutter
I have an IM15 AIO and an IM75 EXT and they’re fantastic thus far!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new