heat sealer?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Erick@
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Erick@

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 18, 2010
Messages
33
Reaction score
1
Location
CO
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Will any poly bag 2-3MM, heat seal?

I have used a food saver in the passed, never had any problems, but it can be a pain in the *** with the big bags.
 
From what I know of they will. I have always used a heat sealer and not a food saver. I heat seal about anything plastic with it.
 
Thanks, any idea where I can get a good heat sealer?

I would like to get one, that other members use (proven/trusted).


thanks.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 25 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new