Heater? Anything better?

potatocouch

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 16, 2016
Messages
617
Reaction score
219
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been using Eheim Jager since I reefkeep and wanted to know from you folks if we have a better brand these days or perhaps Eheim Jager still the best?

Folks, chime in please.
 
Never seen that one. I have mine hooked up to an apex. If your looking for cheap, check out the inkbird controller, same idea as apex with ability to hook up a fan. I paid I think 40 bucks for it and use it on my freshwater tank. Check out amazon
 
I have the eHiem and dislike the twist knob. One day my tank is 82, the next day is 76....
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 34.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new