Heater for Nuvo 20?

chefunk

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 27, 2019
Messages
57
Reaction score
61
Location
San Francisco, Ca
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Team! Can I get some suggestions for an appropriate heater for a IM Nuvo 20 Tank?
 
Eheim jager and neo therm heaters have good reputations
 
I have a Cobalt 75 in mine. Fits with the pump and have an ATO there too
 
I'm gonna use a 100W Neotherm in my Abyss 20. Even after having a 200W on my big reef stick at 94°F... they just fit too well, and well, heaters crap out sometimes. Just keep an eye on it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new