Heavenly aquarium

PSX_20230726_172637.jpg
PSX_20230726_172719.jpg
PSX_20230726_172800.jpg
PSX_20230726_172820.jpg
PSX_20230726_174035.jpg
PSX_20230726_174055.jpg
PSX_20230726_184203.jpg
PSX_20230726_184109.jpg
PSX_20230726_184130.jpg
PSX_20230726_184148.jpg
Man, your updates are always amazing!!
 
I was away from home for a long time. The skimmer switched off due to the cup overflowing and did not work for a couple of weeks. Phosphate rose to 0.5. The corals are fine, no loss of color.
PSX_20231006_153121.jpg
PSX_20231006_153142.jpg
PSX_20231006_153018.jpg
PSX_20231006_153159.jpg
 
insane man :) thats some news!

Btw I wanted to ask.
how long do you run white lights and how long is your blue light phase?
 
insane man :) thats some news!

Btw I wanted to ask.
how long do you run white lights and how long is your blue light phase?
I can show you three time points during the peak of the day on the Atlantik iCon Compact.
Screenshot_20231006-224125_Orphek iCon.jpg
Screenshot_20231006-224134_Orphek iCon.jpg
Screenshot_20231006-224141_Orphek iCon.jpg
 
Ok, so you are having most white daylight lighting from 12-16 - 4hrs?

I cant understand the orpheks settings, but do you enjoy your tank more under blue lights?

And do you think more blue light pulls out better color for your acros?
 
Ok, so you are having most white daylight lighting from 12-16 - 4hrs?

I cant understand the orpheks settings, but do you enjoy your tank more under blue lights?

And do you think more blue light pulls out better color for your acros?
On Orphek, this setting at the peak of the day is visually very white.
 
Phosphate is slowly decreasing. Today it's already 0.35.
20231007_070300.jpg
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new