Heavy blue always used when trying to sell....

Zan's Aquatica

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 13, 2019
Messages
432
Reaction score
354
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am wondering why all the corals for sale are almost always lit with heavy blue lighting and they hardly ever show what the coral/anemone actually looks like? Am I missing something here? It just seems so common and widely accepted... and I really can't tell what it will actually look like in my tank, unless everyone has an eye for it now?
 
Which coral would you spend your money on?

Brown_coral,_note_the_dead_coralline_algae_(yellow)_probably_killed_by_disease_(6163171109).jpg


Or

walt-disney-acropora1.jpg
 
i mean, it makes sense to me, i was just wondering why no one asks for daytime photos! so people just run their tanks on heavy blue all day? yes, i would love the colorful one, but i'd like to see how it would look un my full spectrum lighting, not heavy on blue. It's difficult for me to buy anything because I'm afraid to be disappointed that way!
 
Buy from Adam at Battle Corals. He has pics of MH, T5, and LEDs on his site. That is the most transparent way of letting people know exactly what they are getting. Can't wait till I can get a battlebox from him.
 
Buy from Adam at Battle Corals. He has pics of MH, T5, and LEDs on his site. That is the most transparent way of letting people know exactly what they are getting. Can't wait till I can get a battlebox from him.

thanks!!!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 5 18.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new