Helfrichi firefish and anemones

  • Thread starter Thread starter HM3105
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

HM3105

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 30, 2014
Messages
665
Reaction score
403
Location
United States
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've always wanted some Helfrichi fire fish but does anyone know how they do with anemones?

I'm setting up an IM 40 AIO and doing anemones. Obviously I don't want to endanger them by putting them in a tank full of nems.

Anyone have experience with them in a similar setting ?
 
The type of nems and rock structure would dictate for me.

For instance, I've got a royal gramma already done with QT, waiting to go in nem tank. I refuse to drop it in there before I change the aquascape because there's nowhere for it to hide currently.
 
Oh sorry, bubble tips, rock flower and maybe maxi minis

20220503_231556.jpg
 
I'm no help but I'm watching this. Love anemones far more than any type of coral.
 
they will leave those alone, as long as you don't have predatory anemones like carpets they should coexist fine.

BTAs might be tough in a tank that size, but RFAs would be a good fit
 
they will leave those alone, as long as you don't have predatory anemones like carpets they should coexist fine.

BTAs might be tough in a tank that size, but RFAs would be a good fit
Mini maxi count as predatory?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 15 53.6%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new