• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Helio 700 watt PTC heating system

Item Price
$250
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

smokin'reefer

Sea Urchin
View Badges
Joined
Mar 22, 2016
Messages
1,959
Reaction score
1,557
Location
South Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
**Sold** Thanks for looking

I am putting up for consideration my Innovative Marine Helio PTC heating system. This is a 700 watt set up. It has 2 350 watt elements.

This was bought about a year ago to upgrade from my BRS set up.

Everything was broken down Sept 2nd.

I am asking $250 shipped.

Thanks for looking.

20251010_123247.jpg 20251010_123305.jpg 20251010_123316.jpg 20251010_123325.jpg 20251010_123343.jpg 20251010_123351.jpg 20251010_123356.jpg 20251010_123411.jpg 20251010_123414.jpg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 34.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 52.2%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 30.4%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new