HELIOS MINI HEATER QUESTION

Norcoreefer

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 26, 2023
Messages
77
Reaction score
134
Location
Medicine Hat
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Curious about running this heater but I won't be able to use the mag mount. Is anyone using regular heater suction cup holders on this style of heater??

Screenshot_20230601_221150_Chrome.jpg
 
This heater does not come with a Mag mount. the mount in the picture is for the temp sensor.
Just a note. The temp sensor must be place in the same area as the heating element. There is a temp sensor in the element itself and also with the sensor. if the difference it too great the system will shut itself down for safety. I run a dual element 200w and I am pretty happy with it.
 
Upvote 0
This heater does not come with a Mag mount. the mount in the picture is for the temp sensor.
Just a note. The temp sensor must be place in the same area as the heating element. There is a temp sensor in the element itself and also with the sensor. if the difference it too great the system will shut itself down for safety. I run a dual element 200w and I am pretty happy with it.
Not what I asked buddy. Read the post again. I'm well aware the kit doesn't come with the mag mount and it is purchased seperate. I love when people don't read the question being asked and just give random answers. You really think someone is going to think that tiny mag mount BESIDE THE PROBE is for the actual heater? Come on man. Give your head a shake.
 
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new