Hellfire torch 2 heads - splitting $200

Item Price
200
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

kerbfish

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 12, 2021
Messages
99
Reaction score
93
Location
socal
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Original frag (mother) has been a healthy grower. I bought smaller than this size one year ago and now has about 16 heads.

This frag will soon have 3 full heads….
From a healthy reef tank all livestock is typically pre bought quarantined

Torch in back of pic is same colony in different lighting.

Available for pickup in socal.

C20D234A-3E77-4CF1-9B8E-8DEDCB8B19B3.jpeg F2FFA775-A4FD-4CEA-95DE-4159B669EC14.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 9.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new