Hellfire torch Regions

  • Thread starter Thread starter Redbird5
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Redbird5

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 22, 2025
Messages
799
Reaction score
443
Location
Metro East St. Louis
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Saturday I'm picking up my hellfire torch. Currently I have a Indonesian torch. I've read that Australian torches and Indonesian torches don't get along. How do I tell if they will be fine next to each other? This is the current torch I have.



20260902_200259.jpg
 
I would just assume that they are incompatible and not put them together. By the time they show stress damage might be done.

Hopefully someone that has actual 1st hand experience like @VintageReefer
will chime in.
 
I would just assume that they are incompatible and not put them together. By the time they show stress damage might be done.

Hopefully someone that has actual 1st hand experience like @VintageReefer
will chime in.
I was hoping not to buy another rack but I've heard several people say there's a chance they could fight. On the plus side having two torches on the opposite side of the aquarium would be awesome and what I had originally planned a few months ago.
I'm not taking a chance on expensive coral.
 
Aussie near Indo near Malay no problem


IMG_1406.jpeg
IMG_0883.jpeg
IMG_8493.jpeg
IMG_8471.jpeg
 
i dont think thats a "typical" aussie torch where the term is meant be QLD (Queensland/great barrier reef/indo pacific). The one you have looks like a WA (western australia/eastern Indian ocean). i heard people having wa torch fighting qld torches but mine live have no problem so far
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 21.9%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new