OP
OP
nate78

nate78

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are you using ro/di filtered water or tap water. do a tds on your filtered water.

I guess u could call it that. I get it out of a vending machine outside of a grocerie store. I had a ro/di system but it got messed up when i moved. I do test TDS and it reads 0 i think the most was 3.

OP
OP
nate78

nate78

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes indeed, especially since TDS meters have come down in price so much. You can find a good one for less than $50. There are cheaper ones even but to get a more accurate reading I would suggest getting one that is one step up from the real basic ones. FWIW

The TDS meter i have was 20$ not sure if its good or not.

alberthiel

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I guess u could call it that. I get it out of a vending machine outside of a grocerie store. I had a ro/di system but it got messed up when i moved. I do test TDS and it reads 0 i think the most was 3.

The problem with IMO is that they do not get serviced often enough so the quality of the water tou get is not as good as it should be. I would test it and if it is not good tell the owners or Manager. Having a good unit pays off in the end. It will also save you money and give you the kind of water you really want and need
Best wishes to you and your Family for the Holidays

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 39 19.7%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 1.5%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 147 74.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 4.5%
Back