Hello all! Diving back in after 11 years!

hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun....
 
Good to have you back!
 

Attachments

  • AEC7BFA9-925E-4620-85C8-9A0FB03BDBA5.png
    AEC7BFA9-925E-4620-85C8-9A0FB03BDBA5.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 65
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Welcome. I myself just got back into reef keeping after 12 years myself. The new equipment is mind boggling and can be overwhelming. Alot of great information on here, im putting together a 65g myself, enjoy!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new