Hello all. New to R2R

  • Thread starter Thread starter AdamB
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

AdamB

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 4, 2019
Messages
1,069
Reaction score
4,003
Location
Asheville
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
nice to join y’all on this platform.i hope to have time to spend time on this site.looks like a lot of fun and informative.This hobby is very addictive.
I just setup my 80 gallon rimless tank Up and running a while back. I recently 90 gallon sps/lps tank that had been running for 2 years but changed it out to a Malawi Cichlid tank due to some health issues I’ve recently been hit with. I couldn’t keep up with 2 reef tanks unfortunately but getting a lot of enjoyment with them during my down time past 4 months at home!
I’m attaching shots of my new 80 and 90 before I changed out .
My 80 shallow reef sump is r300 eshopps sump with eshopps s series skimmer.

CD15BC66-94A5-4D8C-B6E1-CE84D7CFCB25.jpeg 5EF569B8-F5E4-48AB-885E-88E2B6BD8F7D.jpeg F80EFF70-0F5F-43B6-B3D0-D5364366894D.jpeg
 
Welcome to R2R!!! Beautiful tank - we're glad you're here!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new