Hello all, newbie reefer here.

Welcome to R2R. toss some pics up sounds like a good setup.
ryan reynolds deadpool GIF
 
Hey everyone! Newbie reefer here. I've been stalking the Reef2Reef forum for months trying to learn as much as possible about reefing prior to and during the early stages of my aquarium being installed. I have a 150 Gallon Aqueon tank (7 weeks old) with three AI Hydra 32 HD lights, Eshopps RS 200 Sump, Octo 150 SSS Skimmer, Neptune Apex Controller LDK, ATO, DOS, and AFS. I guess you could say I'm going all in...:):):)! I feel like I've read a ton of forums and everyone has their own way of doing things successfully. Looking forward to gaining a lot of knowledge from the reefer experts in the forum!
Welcome to R2R!!!
 
Very cool! I wish I had a basement so I had a place to put all of my equipment.

agree - basements are so very useful for storage - miss having a basement
 
Hello and welcome to the best place on the net for reefing information.

This place blows away every other site. This is my go to for any questions and information.

A lot of information on here, if you click the eye glass next to the world search in the top right, you can find information on almost anything!

Glad to have you here!

Capture.JPG
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new