Hello All! Thanks for being such a great resource!

Hello and welcome to the forum! I'm actually going to start keeping some reptiles myself for the first time. Looks like you are off to a good a start and making the necessary corrections. As many have said, do not chase numbers. Focus on keeping them stable. Your corals will eventually adapt given time. Ask plenty of questions, there are a lot of experienced reefers here to help.

now what? fish GIF
 
Welcome to the reef
bite-nat-geo-explores.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new