Hello All!

JayReefs97

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 23, 2026
Messages
40
Reaction score
27
Location
Massachusetts
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Everyone,

Justin from Massachusetts here, looking forward to getting to know you all. I have been in the reef keeping world for about 4 years now and am loving it, but I am sure I will have many questions as I am not a seasoned veteran like many of you!
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!
 
Hello Everyone,

Justin from Massachusetts here, looking forward to getting to know you all. I have been in the reef keeping world for about 4 years now and am loving it, but I am sure I will have many questions as I am not a seasoned veteran like many of you!
Welcome to the forums!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 11 6.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 28 15.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 59 33.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 28 15.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new