Hello All!

Okeewanfonokee

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 13, 2008
Messages
47
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am from Georgia way and wanted to say hello. I have currently a Nano set up with a few recent dream additions to my tank. I purchased a Blue Assessor and a Geometric Pygmy Hawkfish. I am mostly into to Zoos and want way more than I have room for. I have plans shortly for a 55 gal with a 20 gal refuge that will drain into main tank. I will keep some mangroves in the refuge, I have about 10 so far growing well and sprouting leaves.
Now that I have removed a killer pistol shrimp from my tank, I can clean up my glass a little and show some pictures, if only i knew where my camera charger has crawled off to....

Okee
 
LOL! Welcome to R2R!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 30.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new