Hello all.

adrianr514

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Adrian and I’m out in the west valley. I met Jimmy and he directed me over to this group. Said you’re all a bunch of cool peeps so I thought I’d check it out for myself.

I currently have a Reefer 170 that’s been up since the end of of April. You can view my build thread over at https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/the-money-pit-reefer-170.598196/

Check it out. Tell me what you think and all types of criticism and ideas are always welcome.

Mastiffsrule

Where ever you go, there you are, so be nice 2 you
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to the group. We couldn’t be nicer

76ED34CC-A9D8-45B2-8ECA-AD9DAFF187A9.gif

OP
OP
adrianr514

adrianr514

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wait a minute!!! Don't be putting words into my mouth!!!

One of these days I would like to come check out your slice of ocean.

You're right. I believe you said "They're okay people.".

And yeah definitely, I just need to make my place halfway presentable. There's fish stuff everywhere. If you have no plans this weekend shoot me a text and you're more than welcome to swing by.

TMB

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We really need to make this place (Phoenix greater area) a whole bunch smaller! I live way out east - so many way out west. It feels like a serious road trip to catch up with anyone (like hours of driving!)! :)

Welcome to the group! Let me know if I can help out in anyway. Love to see your build - gonna check it out now!

OP
OP
adrianr514

adrianr514

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We really need to make this place (Phoenix greater area) a whole bunch smaller! I live way out east - so many way out west. It feels like a serious road trip to catch up with anyone (like hours of driving!)! :)

Welcome to the group! Let me know if I can help out in anyway. Love to see your build - gonna check it out now!

Yeah. I've noticed that it's really split up from East valley and West valley folks. Same thing goes with stores. They're at the extremes, I haven't visited any of the east valley stores because of the long drive.

KenO

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm way up in the northeast section of the valley almost into Carefree. Nothing is close, stores or club members. To get to Kona on 51 and Shea it's 40 min one way. Add in shopping time and it's a good few hours I have to set aside. Heading to Tempe or Mesa is a longer haul.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 34 31.2%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 23.9%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 19.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 25.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back