Hello all

Moraykeeper

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 7, 2011
Messages
21
Reaction score
0
Location
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone,
My name is Matt, I just joined today but I have been on the site quite a few times previously before registering. I first started keeping marine fish back in the late 80's and did so up until around 2000. After being out of the hobby for about 9 years or so I started up again last year and was just amazed at how much things had changed, almost all for the better of course. Currently I have 5 tanks set up, nothing super fancy but not exactly bare bones either. I'm pretty big into clownfish and morays, hence the user name, lol. Earlier this year I started getting more into corals and I have a fair amount of LPS and also quite a few ricordea.
 
Welcome to R2R!!
 
Great and welcome and I have a snowflake that I love and the wife hates they are amazing animals when they show themselves
 
Hi there! Welcome to R2R!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new