Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif

dbowman5

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all! This is RefreshedReefing, I am an intuitive, diligent, creative individual whose intent is to make the world a more gracious, structured place through the instillment of Architecture & the Arts. My current goal is to push my inventive nature to the forefront of architectural spaces, and to incorporate art for people to experience across the world. I am currently pursuing my Masters of Landscape Architecture degree at the University of Florida, and and undertaking a 90+/- Gal. Bow front build this semester, and have a 2 year old established mixed reef. I will definitely be looking for insight and best practices to follow from more experienced reefers this semester as I continue seeding and setting up my larger build. I look forward to getting associated, and involved with the community here at reef2reef! Longtime reader, First time member!
Well expressed, I enjoy a well thought out presentation/introduction. It reminds me of the curb appeal off a well designed destination. welcome to R2R, we will be great friends!!

OP
OP
RefreshedReefing

RefreshedReefing

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Clint Eastwood.gif

Howdy. Welcome to R2R. Thanks for the pic. Looking forward to your build thread. You bring a lot to the table. :cool:
So what is the deal for the build threads if you don't mind me asking? I have seen others post them, but I would like to document my progress as I feel that it would help motivate me, and keep me on track with my goals. Is there a specific thread to post to?
-Blake

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
check out post #22 click on the link :)

ShepherdReefer

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all! This is RefreshedReefing, I am an intuitive, diligent, creative individual whose intent is to make the world a more gracious, structured place through the instillment of Architecture & the Arts. My current goal is to push my inventive nature to the forefront of architectural spaces, and to incorporate art for people to experience across the world. I am currently pursuing my Masters of Landscape Architecture degree at the University of Florida, and and undertaking a 90+/- Gal. Bow front build this semester, and have a 2 year old established mixed reef. I will definitely be looking for insight and best practices to follow from more experienced reefers this semester as I continue seeding and setting up my larger build. I look forward to getting associated, and involved with the community here at reef2reef! Longtime reader, First time member!

Hello and welcome to the R2R channel.

Back