Hello All

  • Thread starter Thread starter Schmoople
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Schmoople

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 13, 2012
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Location
Las Vegas, NV
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanted to take a moment to introduce myself. My name is Eric and I currently live in Las Vegas. I have been keeping reefs for about 12 years and love every second of it. I've been on some other sites, but things seem stale there and I needed some "fresh air". I've lurked around for awhile and always enjoyed this site, but finally stopped being lazy and made my own account. I look forward to being a member finally.
 
Hi, welcome to r2r!!!!! :)
 
Welcome to the family! You should start a tank thread and show off your reef(s)!
 
19-1.gif


Welcome to R2R!

We appreciate your membership!

Thanks for joining and please make sure and post often!
 
Hi Eric!! Welcome to R2R!!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 6 21.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new