Hello and Thank you!

R&SLreef

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 9, 2020
Messages
32
Reaction score
44
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all. I'm excited to be a part of your community! I've been lurking for a couple months while contemplating getting back into the hobby after about 10 years. So my wife and I decided to start a 34 gal red sea reefer. I really appreciate the wealth of information here. I especially found brandon429 's thread "microbiology of reef tank cycling" very helpful in setting up my new tank. Looking forward to meeting everyone.
Regards
 
Welcome to R2R!
Wtr2r7.gif
 
Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new