Hello and who is this!

gr3yjay

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 27, 2026
Messages
10
Reaction score
30
Location
Utah
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all! First post, and first tank! Can’t wait to keep learning and adding to it—husband and I have literally been dreaming about corals.

We’re entirely new to the hobby AND this site so hopefully I’m putting this in the right place… just picked up this fish that was sold to us as a “Redfin Fairy Wrasse,” however it doesn’t look much like the images I’m seeing. Is it going to change color, stressed, or a different type of wrasse?

Regardless, it has such a lovely color and personality!
20260828_162434_5172B507-2572-4448-9803-A3A261B8419C.png


20260828_162434_BD13A74A-306D-4CCC-A54A-A94CAE00B4D3.png


20260828_162435_133C25BE-66B2-45E9-8BBA-62B21C27D879.png
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Black White and Yellow Modern Welcome Video(1).gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new